Monday, November 07, 2005

Right, the last time I publicly announced I was happy on this blog everything went rather pear-shaped almost instantly, so I won't make a similar mistake again.

Suffice to say I have finally started work and everyone there is lovely, and I have been living in the same place for 9 days and nobody has sexually harrassed me yet! I also have a phone - a lovely Nokia 5110 (remember them?) like my first ever phone. It cost me £15 and it's got primitive Snake and no predictive text and it's my new favourite toy.

I also have a new address, which I will email you if you want it. Not sure there's any reason not to post it on here, as it's only a PO Box so no-one can stalk me, but that's not a chance I'm willing to take!!

About to get kicked off the computer, but just wanted to say hi to everyone (if anyone reads this) and will try and email people in a responsible and loving manner, as you deserve, for bothering to email me!

My brain is linguistic soup. It's weird.

No comments: