Thursday, March 16, 2006

Jesus, I'm knackered!

We think I'm allergic to lentils, I've spent the last two days tracing and colouring in small pictures of animals, and last night I overexcitedly interrupted an amusing anecdote with the phrase: "Ha! You're using the present tense to describe something in the past! I was right!" and the boy arrives at 6.30 a.m. the morning after our big last-night celebration party. This requires getting up, navigating and speaking French, dammit.

So, yes, aside from the warped mind and having to overcome my fear of talking in front of large groups of people, everything is actually going all right now, though we have limited internet time and I can't waffle on too much. Still, I want to keep you reading!

Can't believe how quickly the time has gone - only just over a week and I'll no longer be busy 12 hours a day.

"Is boyfriend an object?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whether it's an object is bizarrely subjective.

Hamster said...

Hmmm, true.....